Construction Trades >> Pre-Apprenticeship
« back to courses page
Are you interested in a career in the construction/skilled trades as an apprentice? This Pre-Apprenticeship Workforce Training Certificate is designed to provide you with the foundation to build your skilled trades career no matter what specific trade you choose. Some local/regional employers have agreed to give students completing this program a hiring preference. .Note: Pre-apprenticeship courses may be taken simultaneously.
To complete the Pre-Apprenticeship Workforce Training Certificate, you must complete the following courses:
- TEC-9300 Construction Trades Core Skills
- OSH-8800 OSHA 10-Hour Construction
- OSH-9180 ATSSA (American Traffic Safety Services Association) Flagger
- OSH-9130 National Safety Council First Aid, CPR, AED
- OSH-8830 Excavation Safety
- PAT-9810 Confined Space Entry
Read this Important Note Regarding Apprenticeships
Please click on the course title in the class listing below to see the full course description.
If you have questions, please provide us with the course title and number when e-mailing or calling.