Healthcare >> Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA)
« back to courses page
CCMAs prepare patients for the doctor, obtaining vital signs, collecting specimens, performing EKGs, and assisting during exams and procedures.Completion of this workforce training certificate results in sitting for the National Health Career Association (NHA) exam for a national certification as a Clinical Medical Assistant. To qualify for this certification, student must complete the following courses:
- HTH-5330 Introduction to Clinical Medical Assisting
- HTH-5340 Basic Procedures for Medical Assisting
- HTH-5350 Advanced Procedures for Medical Assisting
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) workforce training certificate: Acquire the knowledge and skills to sit for the National Healthcareer Association’s CCMA certification exam—in just three months.
- Medical Assisting Certificate Prepare for the Registered Medical Assistant national certification exam with this 12-month, 34-credit academic program
Please click on the course title in the class listing below to see the full course description.
If you have questions, please provide us with the course title and number when e-mailing or calling.