Healthcare >> CNA/GNA
« back to courses page
Certified Nursing Assistant/Geriatric Nursing Assistant provides basic patient care under direction of nursing staff, performing patient duties such as feeding, dressing, grooming, moving, and changing linens.Earn this certificate by completing these two classes:
- HTH-6270 Nursing Assistant Fundamentals.
- HTH-6290 Nursing Assistant Practice
Notice: COVID-19 Vaccination Required for Clinical PlacementClinical partners notified CSM that COVID-19 vaccination is required for clinical placement. To receive a clinical assignment Nursing and Health program students must be fully vaccinated. Students who decline to be vaccinated will need to withdraw from the nursing or health program. Vaccination documentation should be uploaded to Castle Branch.
PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING FOR CNA/GNA
Students must be at least 18 years of age at time of registration.
- Students must take the Work Keys Assessment prior to registration. Students must meet minimum scores of 4-4-4.
- Students must complete a background check and upload health screening information to CastleBranch. Begin this process immediately after registering for the course. Failure to complete this could result in loss of clinical spot.
- The first day of class is a MANDATORY orientation.
- This program has a 100% attendance requirement.
- Students should expect an additional $200-$300 expense for uniforms and Maryland Board of Nursing requirements.
- Regulations require students to register for HTH-6270 and the HTH-6290 together.
Students with questions or concerns may contact Kimberly Wood firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on the course title in the class listing below to see the full course description.
If you have questions, please provide us with the course title and number when e-mailing or calling.